Change of Shift
From Clinical Career to Nurse Entrepreneur
Do you want to be a Nurse Entrepreneur?
Maybe you’re wondering what else you can do with a nursing degree. If so, you’re certainly not alone. Many nurses are looking for innovative ways to express their nursing practice in non-traditional roles.
- Unfulfilled in your current nursing role?
- Unable to continue in the practice of nursing?
- Curious about what else you can do with your nursing degree?
- Determined to start a venture of your very own?
- Unsure about what product or service to offer?
- Looking for a business model that will allow you to work from home?
- Eager to join the ranks of nurses who support each other in their businesses?
Taught by a registered Nurse Entrepreneur, "CHANGE OF SHIFT: From Clinical Career to Nurse Entrepreneur" will move you from vague aspirations to the development of a product or service with an actionable launch plan.
You’ve been wondering how you can use your nursing degree in business… why not start today?
And I’m not talking about starting a business that requires wooden conference tables, huge sums of money, or complicated legal structures.
Rather, as a nurse entrepreneur, you can create a non-traditional practice that allows you to work from home in a venture of your own choosing, serving the needs of those you want to serve, with a product or service that is uniquely your own.
Who Should Take This Course?
Aspiring nurse entrepreneurs who:
- Are unsure where to start
- Have vague, or no product or service ideas
- Need help developing a viable product or service
- Struggle to find and effectively communicate with their ideal client
- Aren’t sure how to accurately price their product or service for profit
- Want a little extra guidance from concept to launch of their new venture
In This Course You Will:
- Dig deep into your interests, skills, knowledge, and passions to uncover a business that is a reflection of you, while meeting the needs of your clients or customers.
- Validate your product or service idea to ensure an existing demand from clients eager to pay you.
- Clearly define your offering’s features and benefits so that your audience will immediately recognize it as the solution they’re looking for.
- Learn how to rise above the competition in a crowded market.
- Identify your audience with precision, learning where they are and how to speak their language.
- Learn how to price your product or service the right way.
- Discover how to close the gaps between start-up and growing your business
- Write your actionable launch plan
What's Included in This Course:
7 Learning Modules consisting of videos, narrated slide presentations, and handouts
Workbooks for Each Module to flesh out your ideas and bring them to life
My List of “20 of the Best Online Businesses for Nurses”
Don't waste any time... get started today!
Get started now!
Christy Hendricks completed her nursing studies in San Diego, CA. She is a veteran registered nurse, having practiced in neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, maternal-infant care, community education, and medical aesthetics.
While working nights, Christy homeschooled her two daughters from pre-K through 8th grade. It was during that experience, together with her enjoyment of patient education, that Christy found a passion for teaching.
While Christy loved working with her patients, after a while the stress of the profession took its toll. After 21 years of clinical practice, Christy struck out on her own as a nurse entrepreneur, creating digital products for the employee wellness industry, as well as direct-to-consumer wellness courses. She passes on her knowledge of digital product creation to other nurses, weary of the long shifts, administrative burden, under staffing, and lack of appreciation.